04/12/2013

90's Hearthrobs

Who did YOU crush on in the 90's?
Today at work we were discussing how taste's in things change, so obviously,
Men (or should in this case I say boys) was part of the discussion.
My My, how much our taste in men has changed since the 90's.
I personally didn't think it would be that different
So I decided to go back & find pictures of some of my old hearthrobs.
What a roller-coaster of emotions that was!
So everyone can laugh / reminisce with me , I made a collage of some of
my personal favourites.




Left to Right

Jon Austin from 48May (We all had an 'emo' stage, right?)
Ben Mckenzie aka Ryan from the OC (okay, maybe I still think he's a honey, that hasn't changed)
& everyone's number 1 beautiful soul Jesse McCartney
(I know you know all the words to that song don't even lie!)


So out of curiousity, I would love to know who your number on 90's crush was


Until next time,
Steph,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment